Monday, April 5, 2010

Blueberry Muffins

Low-Fat Blueberry Bran Muffins

I got this recipe online from All Recipes and it came out great. I was a little skeptical as this was my first time using an online recipe. It's a really tasty morning muffin, not too sweet and extremely moist from the applesauce!Someone calculated the calories and it's only a whopping 100 calories. I brushed the top with melted butter and sprinkled with turbinado sugar. This is a recipe I will keep and bake again, freeze, and eat in the morning with fruit. Short shelve life, so make sure you store in refrigerator. It was very moist, so next time I'll take out 2 tablespoons of milk and add a few more tablespoons of sugar, because I LOVE everything sweet!


Simple Blueberry Muffins

I also made regular blueberry muffins. They came out more like biscuits. I'm going to make some more and tweak out the recipe, once I do, I'll post the recipe.

3 comments:

  1. Cool Blog!! Keep it up! I'll be following your blog! Yummy Yummy Get in my Tummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. being on your page makes me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! Haha, I'm getting hungry too. Hummmm, should I bake tonight?!

    ReplyDelete